Click the above link to view and/or download the PDF file outlining our sponsorship opportunities. The document will give you all the benefits and reasons to support Jr. A Hockey in our district. We will work with your company to fulfill your advertisement and product campaign needs.
For more information contact John Kotnik at 276-4207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
THE FORT FRANCES LAKERS HOCKEY ASSOCIATION/BOARD
Fort Frances Lakers Junior A Hockey Team
P.O. Box 76
Fort Frances, ON P9A 3M5
Fort Frances Lakers Hockey Team
The Fort Frances Lakers Hockey Association/Board is a non-profit organization operating the Fort Frances Lakers Junior ‘A’ Hockey Team; a grassroots community owned and operated team! Fort Frances, International Falls and the District are historically established in hockey history and we are constantly looking for opportunities to build on that history going forward.
Our volunteer pool is passionate about supporting a Junior A hockey team in the area. You will be hard pressed to find a harder working core of dedicated volunteers! Their collective drive and desire to sustain a competitive Junior A Hockey Team is unsurpassed and impressive.
Fort Frances Lakers Hockey Association/Board Goals
- Sustainability - Operate and sustain quality organized Junior ‘A’ hockey in the area.
- Financial Responsibility - Operate within a fiscally responsible budget.
- Acknowledgement – Continually acknowledge the support of our fans, fundraising supporters, sponsors & volunteers.
- Aspiration - Aspire as players and as an organization to grow as individuals and as a hockey team.
- Leadership - All Laker’s players and board members need to act as positive role models in the communities.
- Go-Local – Buy locally with the area communities to show support for area team stakeholders.
Fort Frances Lakers Sponsorship Committee
Chairperson, John Kotnik
For the complete sponsorship package, click here 202122SponsorshipPackages